Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marcin Antczak <ma...@idea.net.pl> on 2004/07/21 05:59:15 UTC

Project without public scm repository

Hello!

I have project which doesn't contain scm repository for users - only ssh
for developers (project is not an open source).

And page -> cvs-usage.xml from xdoc plugin doesn't show any information
about developers connection.

Is this bug or feature?

Marcin

Re: Project without public scm repository

Posted by Marcin Antczak <ma...@idea.net.pl>.
Dion Gillard wrote:

>I'd classify it as a bug....
>
>I don't think it's documented anywhere that you have to have a
>connection element if you want to use developerConnection.

Exactly it isn't - in maven-project.xsd connection element is optional.
I will submit a bug report (and make patch if I find some time for this).

Thanks,

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
I'd classify it as a bug....

I don't think it's documented anywhere that you have to have a
connection element if you want to use developerConnection.