Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/08 14:40:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0

Hi everyone,

The V3.0 release of ActiveMQ-CPP has been in the works for a while
and we are ready to call a vote for releasing the latest RC3 code
as the official 3.0 version of ActiveMQ-CPP.

The 3.0 Version of the CPP client adds the following new features:

  * Failover Transport has been added along with an new architecture
    that allows for easier addition of new Transports and Wire Formats.
  * CMS API has moved to V1.3 adding CMS Exception types and more
    JMS like feature APIs the CMS API documentation has been improved
    as well.
  * StreamMessage has now been added to the set of Messages that
    ActiveMQ-CPP supports.
  * More robust MessageConsumer implementation resolved several threading
    issues that previously existed.
  * 64 Bit Builds supported on Windows an Linux.
  * Proper JMS spec type conversion support for Message properties
    and for elements in the MapMessage and StreamMessage bodies.
  * Many Memory leaks and bugs were fixed while adding in the new
    functionality along with more unit and integration tests.
  * An issue with the way Message Acknowledgments are generated
    which caused failures with messages from Virtual Topics is now
    fixed.
  * The source distribution now includes the AutoConf generated
    configure scripts.

The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
<http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-library-3.0-RC3.1-src.tar.gz>

And here's the wiki page for the release:
<http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-30-release.html>

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0 RC3
The Vote will remain open for 72 Hours.

Here is my +1

Regards,
Tim

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0

Posted by Hiram Chirino <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 8:40 AM, Timothy Bish<ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The V3.0 release of ActiveMQ-CPP has been in the works for a while
> and we are ready to call a vote for releasing the latest RC3 code
> as the official 3.0 version of ActiveMQ-CPP.
>
> The 3.0 Version of the CPP client adds the following new features:
>
>  * Failover Transport has been added along with an new architecture
>    that allows for easier addition of new Transports and Wire Formats.
>  * CMS API has moved to V1.3 adding CMS Exception types and more
>    JMS like feature APIs the CMS API documentation has been improved
>    as well.
>  * StreamMessage has now been added to the set of Messages that
>    ActiveMQ-CPP supports.
>  * More robust MessageConsumer implementation resolved several threading
>    issues that previously existed.
>  * 64 Bit Builds supported on Windows an Linux.
>  * Proper JMS spec type conversion support for Message properties
>    and for elements in the MapMessage and StreamMessage bodies.
>  * Many Memory leaks and bugs were fixed while adding in the new
>    functionality along with more unit and integration tests.
>  * An issue with the way Message Acknowledgments are generated
>    which caused failures with messages from Virtual Topics is now
>    fixed.
>  * The source distribution now includes the AutoConf generated
>    configure scripts.
>
> The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-library-3.0-RC3.1-src.tar.gz>
>
> And here's the wiki page for the release:
> <http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-30-release.html>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0 RC3
> The Vote will remain open for 72 Hours.
>
> Here is my +1
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 6:40 AM, Timothy Bish<ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The V3.0 release of ActiveMQ-CPP has been in the works for a while
> and we are ready to call a vote for releasing the latest RC3 code
> as the official 3.0 version of ActiveMQ-CPP.
>
> The 3.0 Version of the CPP client adds the following new features:
>
>  * Failover Transport has been added along with an new architecture
>    that allows for easier addition of new Transports and Wire Formats.
>  * CMS API has moved to V1.3 adding CMS Exception types and more
>    JMS like feature APIs the CMS API documentation has been improved
>    as well.
>  * StreamMessage has now been added to the set of Messages that
>    ActiveMQ-CPP supports.
>  * More robust MessageConsumer implementation resolved several threading
>    issues that previously existed.
>  * 64 Bit Builds supported on Windows an Linux.
>  * Proper JMS spec type conversion support for Message properties
>    and for elements in the MapMessage and StreamMessage bodies.
>  * Many Memory leaks and bugs were fixed while adding in the new
>    functionality along with more unit and integration tests.
>  * An issue with the way Message Acknowledgments are generated
>    which caused failures with messages from Virtual Topics is now
>    fixed.
>  * The source distribution now includes the AutoConf generated
>    configure scripts.
>
> The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-library-3.0-RC3.1-src.tar.gz>
>
> And here's the wiki page for the release:
> <http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-30-release.html>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0 RC3
> The Vote will remain open for 72 Hours.

+1

Bruce
);'