Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Frank van der Kleij <kl...@hotmail.com> on 2010/11/11 17:20:41 UTC

RE: (SSHD-82) Virtual File System

I am finally working on a VFS implementation now. For me it be more practical if the FileSystemFactory would receive the Session instead of just the username.

The VFS Authenticator resolves the user name and password and string representing the root of the virtual filesystem and creates a FileObject. This FileObject should be injected in the FileSystemView, which can be done via the session.

(In the past this information was picked up by the commands (shell, scp, sftp) through the setSession method)

I also noticed that the SCP command is not yet using the FileSystemView.

Should I propose a patch?

Thanks,

Frank

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
That would be awesome.  I don't have much time to any real dev on sshd
those days, but i'll happily review and apply any patches.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet