Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ad...@sandglass-software.com on 2011/05/24 00:34:21 UTC

Entity Sync Use Case Needed

My client is considering using the entity sync feature of OFBiz, but
they are unwilling to commit to it unless they know of some current
installations that are using it.

Is anyone using entity sync currently who wouldn't mind making it
known to the public? I just need a company name, or a link to a website.

-Adrian

Re: Entity Sync Use Case Needed

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Great! Will you contribute the SyncML integration?

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@sandglass-software.com>

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.

From: <ad...@sandglass-software.com>