Posted to dev@pirk.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2016/08/25 11:28:19 UTC

Pirk export classification tasks (was: Re: [VOTE] Apache Pirk 0.1.0-incubating Release)

On 25/08/16 01:26, Ellison Anne Williams wrote:
> Yes, as per http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html --
>
> The code falls under ECCN 5D002, so we are good there.
>
> We need to:
>
> (1) Notify the USG via the sending the specified email

Done.  I cc:'d the dev list, but it may be stuck in moderation.

> (2) Add a README containing the crypto -- Do we have to go through the
> entire voting process again internally since we are adding a file to the
> source release?

See PR#80.  Yep, I'm afraid we will have to re-spin the build :-(

Apologies for not thinking of export classification earlier, it is
something I have done a few times before too.  Please add a line to the
Release Guide to consider whether there needs an update the export page.

> (3) Edit the export list to add Pirk here
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/ -- Who (of our PPMC) has access to
> edit the page? I don't think that I do as it says that anyone with 'site-dev
> karma' can edit and, as far as I know, I don't have site-dev karma.

Done, see http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/

Regards,
Tim

Re: Pirk export classification tasks (was: Re: [VOTE] Apache Pirk 0.1.0-incubating Release)

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for jumping on this - you beat me to it this morning! I will
cancel the IMPC vote, re-spin and push the artifacts, and start over again.

Ellison Anne

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Tim.