Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com> on 2007/01/15 12:37:08 UTC

Java build broken.

Did a complete, clean checkout just now and even cleared my local maven
repository.

I get an error compiling the unit tests, for example in the broker: "package
junit.framework does not exist". This is quite strange, as I can see junit
set up in the parent pom under dependency management and declared as a
dependency in the broker pom.

Is anyone else getting this error, or is it just me?

Re: Java build broken.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
Rupert,

The exclusion shouldn't be needed anyway.   In the pom.xml for commons-lang,
it's marked as <scope>test</scope>.  Thus, we wouldn't be pulling it in
anyway.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp