Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2016/10/24 20:28:31 UTC

Linking the site repo with a valid stage-URI

Hi John,

if I remember it correctly you had means to link an asf-site branch to a
git repo.

Could you arrange
https://stage.tamaya.incubator.apache.org
to be linked to
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-tamaya-site.git

Thanks for your help since I don't know which information to provide for
infra.

Cheers,
Phil

Re: Linking the site repo with a valid stage-URI

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 24.10.2016 um 22:30 schrieb John D. Ament:
> I can ask infra.  I think their plan is to get rid of the staging sites,
> at best we can do http://tamaya.staging.apache.org/

+1

cool, that's fine with me.

It's just not yet anything production-ready.

Thanks for your help

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.