Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Paul Mansfield <pa...@psineteurope.com> on 2004/01/08 15:10:40 UTC

java debugging - SWAT anyone?

I stumbled across SWAT today, which claims to be able to debug tomcat
webapps
	http://www.bluemarsh.com/java/jswat/index.html

after a bit of cursing of SuSE8.2 for not having the right version of
j2sdk (entailing removing openoffice and a variety of random things so I
could rpm/e the old j2sdk and rpm/i the new one)...

I've proved to my satisfaction that SWAT will debug local classes, but
before I spend time rejigging my tomcat server to run in debug mode, I
wondered if any other jetspeed users had tried this?

thanks
Paul