Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ralph Soika <ra...@imixs.com> on 2010/01/23 10:30:48 UTC

Packaging dependencies in lib folder of ejb

Hi,
I have a question about packaging a ejb module which I build with mavin
in a mulit-module project.
It is necessary that I place a library (dependency) inside the /lib
folder of my generated EJB Jar File.
I can do this for EAR modules with the following configuration:

<configuration>
<version>5</version>
<modules>
<JarModule>
<groupId>org.imixs</groupId>
<artifactId> jee-demo-lib </artifactId>
<bundleDir>lib</bundleDir>
</JarModule>
</modules>
</configuration>

But how to do the same for a jar ? My goal is to place  the
jee-demo-lib.jar into the /lib folder of my ejb as it is possible to
place it in an ear using the maven-ear-plugin.
Is there a similar mechanism in the maven-ejb-plugin?
I need this to repackage a large project for a test on glassfish V3

Thanks for any help.

Ralph

RE: Packaging dependencies in lib folder of ejb

Posted by Marcin Kwapisz <mk...@zsk.p.lodz.pl>.
> <configuration>
> <version>5</version>
> <modules>
> <JarModule>
> <groupId>org.imixs</groupId>
> <artifactId> jee-demo-lib </artifactId>
> <bundleDir>lib</bundleDir>
> </JarModule>
> </modules>
> </configuration>
>

> But how to do the same for a jar ? My goal is to place  the
> jee-demo-lib.jar into the /lib folder of my ejb as it is possible to
> place it in an ear using the maven-ear-plugin.
> Is there a similar mechanism in the maven-ejb-plugin?
> I need this to repackage a large project for a test on glassfish V3
[[Marcin Kwapisz]]
Use maven-assembly-plugin or maven-dependency-plugin (copy-dependecies goal)

Regards
--
Marcin Kwapisz

Re: Packaging dependencies in lib folder of ejb

Posted by ronaldocwb <ro...@gmail.com>.
Did you got it done? Can you post the POM.xml?