Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com> on 2008/06/30 04:33:25 UTC

Race to 1.1 day - Wed 2nd July 2008

Hey guys,
On Wednesday 2nd of July we are planning to have a "Race to 1.1 day". We
have a lot of issues still open for Archiva 1.1 and its high time we
actually shipped something :)

So if you are available, get on #archiva on irc.codehaus.org, pick and
issue and start hacking. If your around Sydney on Wednesday feel free
to join Brett and I at the Atlassian office for an all day hacking
event. (To RSVP, please shoot me an email).

You can see the list of issues here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10980&fixfor=13861

Cheers and happy hacking,
James

Re: Race to 1.1 day - Wed 2nd July 2008

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
I'm definitely in! :) Thanks for arranging this James!

-Deng

Posted by James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com>.
On Mon, 2008-06-30 at 13:53 +1000, Brett Porter wrote:
> On 30/06/2008, at 12:33 PM, James William Dumay wrote:
>
> > Hey guys,
> > On Wednesday 2nd of July we are planning to have a "Race to 1.1
> > day". We
> > have a lot of issues still open for Archiva 1.1 and its high time we
> > actually shipped something :)
>
> Let's make this a 24-hr period (ie, if it's 2 Jul anywhere in the
> world)? I'm not suggesting I'm going to stay awake and hacking for all
> that period, but I thought it might be good to have our friends in US
> and Europe give it a push with whatever time they have available too :)

Oh, yes! I forgot to mention :)

> > So if you are available, get on #archiva on irc.codehaus.org, pick and
> > issue and start hacking. If your around Sydney on Wednesday feel free
> > to join Brett and I at the Atlassian office for an all day hacking
> > event. (To RSVP, please shoot me an email).
>
> I would say anyone interested in seeing what's new, getting a
> walkthrough of the code, or hacking on anything (1.1 or not) should
> think about this too, not just devs :)
>
> Shall we fwd this to the users@ list too?

Yep :)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.