Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Andries Engelbrecht <ae...@maprtech.com> on 2015/04/02 21:04:50 UTC

Re: "Illegal instant due to time zone offset transition"

Would this be the right syntax for drill-override.conf for the user timezone?

drill.exec: {
  cluster-id: “xyz",
  zk.connect: “abc:5181",
  user.timezone: "UTC"
}

—Andries

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.
Is there a way to have the UDF or drill itself handle this? This seems like
an odd issue to push to the user and/or the cluster administrator.  (I just
posted my own issue on this in the user list, not seeing this thread)

Posted by Hao Zhu <hz...@maprtech.com>.