Posted to user@avro.apache.org by amit nanda <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/14 10:28:52 UTC

Invalid sync! error

Hi,

I am getting "Invalid sync!" error, while reading some of the while from
HDFS. I can see there is already an jira ticket, but i am not sure is this
is a problem is Hadoop core or Avro,
Meaning is this is problem while writing the write and some precaution
needs to be taken at that time?

I am using avro 1.7.5 C library.

Thanks
Amit

Re: Invalid sync! error

Posted by Mika Ristimaki <mi...@gmail.com>.
Okay, then the error is probably somewhere in the write process. Don't know how to help with that.

-Mika

Re: Invalid sync! error

Posted by Mika Ristimaki <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Invalid sync! error