Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2019/01/29 14:00:18 UTC

Camel FOSDEM BoF 2019

Hi Camelers,
I'd like to invite you to a Camel Birds of a Feather session at FOSDEM
2019 this Saturday, 2.2.2019. from 12:00 to 13:00 in the Room H.3242
at Université libre de Bruxelles Campus du Solbosch, Brussels,
Belgium.

So anyone not already planning to go to FOSDEM this year, here's a
good incentive to go :)

Here's the link to the schedule:

https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/bof_apache_camel/

For those not familiar with FOSDEM: Free and Open source Software
Developers' European Meeting (FOSDEM) it's a two-day event organized
by volunteers to promote the widespread use of free and open source
software. It is the biggest free software  Entrance is completely
free, there's no registration, you just need to show up.

How to get there:

https://fosdem.org/2019/practical/transportation/

Hope to see you there :)

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Camel FOSDEM BoF 2019

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Alex,
I'll bring one over, though I'm not sure if the rooms for BoF have a
projector, I will ask...

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart