Posted to user@spark.apache.org by James King <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/18 10:38:05 UTC

Spark + Kafka

Hi All,

Which build of Spark is best when using Kafka?

Regards
jk

Re: Spark + Kafka

Posted by James King <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jeff, I'm planning to use it in standalone mode, OK will use hadoop
2.4 package. Chao!

Re: Spark + Kafka

Posted by Jeffrey Jedele <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Spark + Kafka

Posted by Jeffrey Jedele <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Spark + Kafka

Posted by James King <ja...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks all for the good responses, appreciated.

Re: Spark + Kafka

Posted by James King <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Khanderao.

Re: Spark + Kafka