Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Balaji Chandrasekaran <cb...@virtusa.com> on 2006/03/23 06:48:14 UTC

stable version of jetspeed and tomcat

I want to develop a dashboard application using portlets. Please suggest
me with the most stable version of Jetspeed and tomcat.

Please reply ASAP.

Regards,

Balaji C

Re: stable version of jetspeed and tomcat

Posted by Ali Abd El-Aziz Ali <al...@open-craft.com>.
Hi Balaji,
You can check this page
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/QuickstartForTheImpatient/BuildUsingMaven?highlight=%28svn%29
and follow the steps in it except the following step

Checkout Jetspeed
svn co [WWW]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk
portals-jetspeed-2

I have just started jetspeed from 2 weeks and this was the wiki page I
followed.

Good Luck.