Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by joern stegen <jo...@icloud.com> on 2014/03/01 15:38:08 UTC

bug

have been using open office without problems. Now I get this message. Have downloaded a new version. Same problem. Cant open it any more. What to do?

Thanks

Re: bug

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
joern stegen wrote:

> have been using open office without problems. Now I get this message.
> Have downloaded a new version. Same problem. Cant open it any more. What
> to do?
>
> Thanks
Joern;

This is a known problem with mac OSX. Please see the Release Notes at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0.1+Release+Notes#AOO4.0.1ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues
for a solution.

If you are not using a mac please reply back to the list stating what
operating system you are using.

As you are not subscribed to this mail list I have sent you a courtesy
copy to your email. Please respond only to the list and not to my
personal email.

Regards
Keith McKenna