Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2004/12/01 07:15:42 UTC

Can we codefreeze for 1.4?

at the moment of writing all the core modules are building for windows.
Linux is also building and most samples can be run too.

I am going to announce the codefreeze for 1.4 and create a branch also. Any
comments?

sanjaya.

Re: Can we codefreeze for 1.4?

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
+1

Roshan

Re: Can we codefreeze for 1.4?

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.

+1

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
             01/12/2004 08:05          <ax...@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: Can we codefreeze for 1.4?
             Developers List"

+1 for freeze.
Lets stop adding any new features and run the test cycles - and fix any
bugs.
Thanks,
Samisa...

sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk> wrote:
 at the moment of writing all the core modules are building for windows.
 Linux is also building and most samples can be run too.

 I am going to announce the codefreeze for 1.4 and create a branch also.
 Any
 comments?

 sanjaya.

Do you Yahoo!?