Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vadim Kimlaychuk <Va...@Elion.ee> on 2014/11/05 13:22:42 UTC

CS 4.4.1 : unable to delete ISO/Template

Hi all,

            After update from 4.4.0 -> 4.4.1 I am unable to delete registered ISO/Template. This icon is disappeared. I can download ISO or register ISO – no problem, but not to delete. What should I look for to fix the problem?

Thank you,

Vadim

PS. I have restarted management server several times and it did not help.

Re: CS 4.4.1 : unable to delete ISO/Template

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
np - yes before it was - this way you can see nicely if it has been
downloaded to all your zones (if it is ALL-ZONE wide ISO/templates, so to
speak)..
cheers

On 5 November 2014 13:43, Vadim Kimlaychuk <Va...@elion.ee>
wrote:

> Andrija,
>
>         Thank you again -- I found it ! :)
>         But it was on details tab before isn't it ?
>
> Vadim

Andrija Panić
  http://admintweets.com

RE: CS 4.4.1 : unable to delete ISO/Template

Posted by Vadim Kimlaychuk <Va...@Elion.ee>.
Andrija,

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.