Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Hudson <gh...@MIT.EDU> on 2005/05/01 17:50:15 UTC

Re: make svn_client__open_ra_session() public (or: how to easily get a session)

On Sun, 2005-05-01 at 13:39, Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:
> True.  Perhaps we should make that function public after all, it sounds
> like it would be more convenient.

It also seems wrong that an application should have to redo the
gluing-together of libsvn_ra and libsvn_wc which is done by that
function.  (Really.  Take a look at libsvn_client/ra.c; there are over
200 lines of code involved.)

Of course, if we got rid of wcprops and synthesized version resources,
there'd be a lot less of that to do...