Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sebastian Altmann <se...@googlemail.com> on 2009/12/09 15:03:09 UTC

Ignore Classpath in MANIFEST the 2nd

Hi everybody,

i defined a classpath in my ant-file which is used for compiling.
This classpath countains a lib called XXX.jar for example.

In the Manifest of XXX.jar there is declared a classpath containing
e.g. dom4j.jar.

If i run my compile target now i get a warning:
bad path element [directory where XXX.jar lies]/dom4j.jar no such file.

This is just a warning, the compile works fine,
but some of my colleagues find this very annoying ...

Is there a way to tell ant not to look at the classpath in MANIFEST files?

PS: Sorry for sending a incomplete message first ...

--

Gruß

Sebastian Altmann