Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Tony Primerano <pr...@tonycode.com> on 2019/11/12 13:06:20 UTC

Question on commons-lang3 version in interpreter

I had an online question on this commit..  posting it here in case it was
missed.

https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/commit/f28e9631737da554a0a12323f6c00ccae3ec6282#r35696882

 I noticed that when I built zeppelin from source that my spark interpreter
no longer worked. I think it is this commons-lang3.version that is causing
it.

"java.io.InvalidClassException:
org.apache.commons.lang3.time.FastDateParser; local class incompatible:
stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 3, local class serialVersionUID = 2 "

Spark is delivered with commons-lang3-3.5.jar but replacing it with
commons-lang3-3.7.jar fixed the issue. Rather than modifying spark, should
we deliver a compatible jar in the interpreter/spark directory?

Re: Question on commons-lang3 version in interpreter

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Right, we are trying to release ti by the end of this year. But it depends
on community feedback and progress of on-going work.

Tony Primerano <pr...@tonycode.com> 于2019年11月26日周二 上午2:04写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Question on commons-lang3 version in interpreter

Posted by Tony Primerano <pr...@tonycode.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.