Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Xiaoliang Tian <xi...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/23 10:43:00 UTC

Disccusion about archive some of code repositories of ServiceComb

Hi All,
  Please checkout  https://github.com/apache?q=servicecomb&type=&language=
As We can see the right side of each of project, some repositories has no
one maintains anymore. So I propose to archive 4 projects:

1.  Achieve fence, if necessary, migrate code to java chassis master branch
2.  Achieve toolkit,  if necessary, migrate code to java chassis master
branch
3. Archive saga-acuator  if necessary, migrate code to pack master branch
3. migrate docs to website.

Please give you suggestions

回复: Disccusion about archive some of code repositories of ServiceComb

Posted by bismy <bi...@qq.com>.
1.&nbsp; Achieve fence, if necessary, migrate code to java chassis master branch
&nbsp; &nbsp;I'd prefer to keep it. Maybe we can refactor this project and add more functions soon.

2.&nbsp; Achieve toolkit,&nbsp; if necessary, migrate code to java chassis master branch
&nbsp; &nbsp;We first need to discuss why archive it. some users still use some of this function.&nbsp;

3. migrate docs to website
&nbsp; &nbsp;We first need to anylse the plan and how to. As I know, these two projects use different way to write documents and website is quite difficult to add new contents. And the most important&nbsp;
is both of these two websites are not stable and not accessble to users. Maybe we need find better way to provide official websit and write contents.&nbsp;

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.