Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Shervin Asgari <sh...@webstep.no> on 2014/05/26 08:34:12 UTC

The style contentBackgroundCOlor is only supported by type spark.skinsSparkBUttonSkin with the theme spark,mobile

I am trying to change the background color of the entire button, but I have
only managed to change the background color of the label.

I have copied the SparkButtonSkin.mxml skin and tried to change that.

I tried changing

<s:SparkButtonSkin xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
                   xmlns:fb="http://ns.adobe.com/flashbuilder/2009"
                   minWidth="21" minHeight="21"
                   alpha.disabled="0.5">

and add contentBackgroundColor="#f7ba9c", but this fails with the error
message:

The style 'contentBackgroundColor' is only supported by type
'spark.skins.SparkButtonSkin' with the theme(s) 'spark, mobile'.

I think its because we are still using Halo theme, and trying to migrate
slowly to spark components.

Is there anyway we can make this work and still use our Halo theme?