Posted to common-issues@hadoop.apache.org by Yogesh Tewari <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/20 13:35:57 UTC

Issues in compiling Hadoop Maven Plugins Project

Hi Team,

Where will I raise JIRA for issues related to "Apache Hadoop Maven Plugins"
project.
Will that be under Hadoop Common?

Regards,
Yogesh

Re: Issues in compiling Hadoop Maven Plugins Project

Posted by Akira AJISAKA <aj...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.
Hi Yogesh,

You can file it under Hadoop Common.

Thanks,