Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vladimir Mijatovic <vl...@impulsemg.com> on 2002/05/09 17:33:10 UTC

RE: How to transfer Binary data/images

Charles, Chester, all

Are there any samples of how to pass binary data to a SOAP client? We
have a soaplite client (perl) and a java server (tomcat/axis/jdk 1.4).
We're using HTTP Post as the transport. The service is extracting some
BLOB data from an oracle database and needs to send it to the client.
The byte array won't work because it gets broken-up into individual
bytes in the response body.

Any help is GREATLY apprecited!

-vlad