Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kai Hackemesser <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/17 05:58:55 UTC

How to use subversion in an ant task in maven?

Hi,

can anyone show me an example how to use an svn ant task in maven? where can
I get the svnant library in a repository?

Cheers,
Kai

Re: How to use subversion in an ant task in maven?

Posted by "Walid \"jo\" Gedeon" <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hello Kai,
You may want to consider using the maven-scm-plugin instead? [1] you'll need
to define your scm settings in your pom [2].

Otherwise, the maven-antrun-plugin [3] would allow you to use any ant task
from within a maven lifecycle phase.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/scm/plugins/index.html
[2] http://maven.apache.org/pom.html#SCM
[3] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-using-ant.html