Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Andrzej Kaczmarek <an...@codecoup.pl> on 2016/11/30 10:04:39 UTC

Re: nimble: PTS: Fixes for L2CAP and SM

Hi all,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 11:29 PM, Łukasz Rymanowski <
lukasz.rymanowski@codecoup.pl> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Me and my colleagues started to do PTS testing againts mynewt on
> nrf52dk. For now we are looking into GAP, GATT, L2CAP and SMP and in
> some point of time we will be contributing PICS, results and
> instruction to pass test cases.
>
> For now I'm sending a pull request with some fixes on L2CAP for couple
> of PTS test cases.
> Patches are on top of origin/develop, please let me know if I should
> rebase it on other branch.
>
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-mynewt-core/pull/129

...and some more fixes, for Security Manager:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mynewt-core/pull/130

Best regards,
Andrzej

Re: nimble: PTS: Fixes for L2CAP and SM

Posted by Łukasz Rymanowski <lu...@codecoup.pl>.
Hi,

On 21 December 2016 at 23:52, Christopher Collins <cc...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 11:43:06PM +0100, Szymon Janc wrote:
> > FYI
> > I've just sent pull request [1] with PTS results for GAP, GATT, SM and L2CAP.
> > Besides raw tests results this includes instructions for passing those tests
> > with bletiny application. This also includes TPG file with configuration that
> > can be inported by BT SIG PTS tool.

I think we need to mention here that those results are from run on
develop branch with
fixes in still open pull requests:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mynewt-core/pull/145
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mynewt-core/pull/143
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mynewt-core/pull/142

> > Current results (this includes fixes from pending pull requests):
> >         all   enabled   pass    rate     comments
> > GAP     153        77     76     99%

Szymon, afaik GAP is 100% as last not passing test case is fixed with pull #143

> > GATT    209       168    146     87%     enc key size support is missing
> > SM       45        33     33    100%
> > L2CAP   156         6      6    100%     no LE CoC yet
> >

> > [1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mynewt-core/pull/146
>
> Thanks, Szymon, that's great.  I'll take a look.
>
> Chris

Best regards
Łukasz

Re: nimble: PTS: Fixes for L2CAP and SM