Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/05/07 07:43:30 UTC

Re: Dublin Docathon (was Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix)

On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 11:44 -0700, Cliff Schmidt wrote:

> So, let me put it this way: I'm committed to sit at a table for at
> least eight hours during the two hackathon days and make some progress
> on this stuff with Robert and whomever else can make it.  We should
> also be able to have some live collaboration over irc with folks who
> aren't able to make it to Dublin.

I plan to be in Dublin .. please count me in too. This is a critical
area of improvement for ASF and it'll be my pleasure to help.

Sanjiva.

Re: Dublin Docathon (was Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 11:44 -0700, Cliff Schmidt wrote:
>
>>So, let me put it this way: I'm committed to sit at a table for at
>>least eight hours during the two hackathon days and make some progress
>>on this stuff with Robert and whomever else can make it.  We should
>>also be able to have some live collaboration over irc with folks who
>>aren't able to make it to Dublin.
>

> I plan to be in Dublin .. please count me in too. This is a critical
> area of improvement for ASF and it'll be my pleasure to help.

I'm not 100% certain I will be in Dublin, but if I am you can be sure I
will be present at the docathon.

Ross