Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by kristianfraser <kr...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/29 21:47:08 UTC

Error with SOAP service proxy client. javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not find wsdl:binding operation info for web method login. at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:123)

I am having problems with cxf and OSGI in CQ5.  Here is the error.

29.04.2013 13:18:21.843 *ERROR* [FelixFrameworkWiring]
cxf_example.api.CxfExampleService Error with SOAP service proxy client.
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not find wsdl:binding operation info
for web method login.
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:123)
	at $Proxy94.login(Unknown Source)

The annotations in the client look good, there is definitely one for the
login method.  Any ideas?

Re: Error with SOAP service proxy client. javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not find wsdl:binding operation info for web method login. at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:123)

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

What's your wsdl looks like?
Freeman(Yue) Fang