Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/11 20:58:30 UTC

Tabbing beween static and dymamic screens

If I have a mix of static mxml screens and screens added at the run time
how exactly does Flash Player handle tabbing order?

Thanks

RE: Tabbing beween static and dymamic screens

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
yes
That means if I am adding screens at the run time the tab order should work
automatically?

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.