Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by ra...@jpmchase.com on 2006/01/04 20:34:06 UTC

Help needed Urgent

Hi All,

I'm new to continuum and i'm trying to use it with maven 2

I have my project structure in clearcase as like

ccview
     + MyModule
              + EJB
                      +pom.xml
              + web
                      +pom.xml
      + pom.xml

in  "ccview\MyModule\pom.xml i have scm url as
    <scm>
         <connection>scm|clearcase|Harmony_bomac_dev_prj|cal_mod.txt</connection>
    </scm>

cal_mod.txt is my clearcase configspecs it has entry like
                        element * CHECKEDOUT
                        element * /main/LATEST

                        load \Raghu\shop

So i understand that continuum will create a new view onetime and uses it
... (or is there any way i can force it to use the view i already
have????)

so i created a stging area at C:\viewstore\stg. and copied my parent pom
(i.e  "ccview\MyModule\pom.xml) here
Then created a new maven2 project from continuum console and at pom url
field i gave as "file:/C:/ccview/MyModule/pom.xml"

Then when i hit "Build now" link on continuum it created a view for me
using my configspecs, but it didn't load any files inside of my module.
it just created the folder but not the files inside of that. in my log
file i don't have any error

Why its not loading files inside of my module?

Then i tried buil now link again and now i see some errors as follows

1547816 [Thread-12] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  -
Processing dir "Raghu\shop".
1547816 [Thread-12] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - End
dir "Raghu\shop".
1547816 [Thread-12] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - .
1547816 [Thread-12] DEBUG org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - Done
1547986 [Thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:ant  -
Resolved the executable 'ant' to 'C:\apache-ant-1.6.5\bin\ant'.
1547996 [Thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven-1  -
Could not find the executable 'maven' in the path '[C:\Perl\bin\,
C:\WINDOWS\system32, C:\WINDOWS, C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem, C:\Program
Files\AdminTools\Resource Kit, C:\Program Files\Notes, C:\Program
Files\WinZip\, C:\WINDOWS\system32\nls, C:\WINDOWS\system32\nls\ENGLISH,
C:\Program Files\MQSeries Client\bin, C:\Program
Files\Rational\ClearCase\bin, C:\data\, C:\Program
Files\Exceed\Accessories\, C:\Program Files\ORANT.817\Bin,
C:\maven-2.0\bin, C:\Program Files\ssh, C:\cygwin\bin,
C:\data\V026919\Notes_CDI, C:\bea\jdk142_05\bin, C:\apache-ant-1.6.5\bin,
C:\bea\weblogic81\server\bin, C:\maven-2.0\bin,
C:\bea\weblogic81\server\lib\weblogic.jar]'.
1547996 [Thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  -
Resolved the executable 'mvn' to 'C:\maven-2.0\bin\mvn'.
1547996 [Thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.manager.BuildExecutorManager  - Build
executors:
1547996 [Thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.manager.BuildExecutorManager  -
maven-1
1547996 [Thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.manager.BuildExecutorManager  -   ant
1547996 [Thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.manager.BuildExecutorManager  -
maven2
1547996 [Thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.manager.BuildExecutorManager  - shell
1548086 [Thread-1] INFO
org.codehaus.plexus.action.Action:update-project-from-working-directory  -
Updating project 'Shop Module' from checkout.
1548096 [Thread-1] ERROR
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController  - Error while
building project.
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException:
Could not find Maven project descriptor.
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.updateProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:111)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.java:62)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:169)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
1548477 [Thread-1] INFO
org.codehaus.plexus.notification.notifier.Notifier:mail  - Sending
message: From '"Continuum@MyMachine"
<ra...@jpmchase.com>'.
1548477 [Thread-1] INFO
org.codehaus.plexus.notification.notifier.Notifier:mail  - Recipient: To
'<ad...@company.com>'.
1549769 [Thread-1] ERROR
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.ContinuumNotificationDispatcher  -
Error while trying to use the mailnotifier.
org.codehaus.plexus.notification.NotificationException: Exception while
sending message.
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.sendMessage(MailContinuumNotifier.java:399)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.buildComplete(MailContinuumNotifier.java:304)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.sendNotification(MailContinuumNotifier.java:199)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.sendNotification(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:170)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.buildComplete(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:96)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:281)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.MailSenderException: Error while
sending mail.
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.javamail.JavamailMailSender.send(JavamailMailSender.java:217)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.sendMessage(MailContinuumNotifier.java:395)
        ... 8 more
Caused by: javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host:
localhost, port: 25;
  nested exception is:
        at
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.openServer(SMTPTransport.java:1213)
        at
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.protocolConnect(SMTPTransport.java:311)
        at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:233)
        at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:134)
        at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:86)
        at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.connect(SMTPTransport.java:144)
        at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:150)
        at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:80)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.javamail.JavamailMailSender.send(JavamailMailSender.java:213)
        ... 9 more

What am i doing wrong here?
Why my view doesn't have all files?just only folder?
I'm using UCM Clearcase.. is there something different i need to do ???

Can anyone give me some answers with samples please?

Thanks,
Raghurajan G

Re: Help needed Urgent

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
UCM is not support yet by maven-scm, view is created by dont think the view
has any files in it

-D