Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2019/06/26 04:33:26 UTC

[Tests required][Prepare for release] SkyWalking 6.2.0 tests

Hi

SkyWalking 6.2.0 milestone[1] is ready to be tested.
Now, we should freeze the PR merged(except for bug fix PRs) and do tests
based on the master branch.
Then we could provide this new 6.2.0 release.

Please do the tests and feedback the result and send the fix PR directly.

Thanks, everyone. Look forward to our new powerful release.

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/milestone/33?closed=1

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [Tests required][Prepare for release] SkyWalking 6.2.0 tests

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. It is good to know, Service Mesh part and OAP core are good in your tests.

Sheng Wu

Posted by Hongtao Gao <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi every

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Just merged Yao Wang’s PR to fix graph.
I think the tests could continue.

Sheng Wu

Posted by Yao Wang 王垚 <al...@outlook.com>.
Hi !

I am sorry, it is my mistake.I have fixed this bug now and the pr has been pushed. Please checking it thank you.

——
Yao Wang
Apache SkyWalking, DaoCloud Labs
Twitter, @tinyallen16

在 2019年6月27日 下午8:49:19, Sheng Wu (wu.sheng.841108@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>) 写到:

Hi Yao Wang

I addressed that, the p99/95/90 things in topology edge are not right. Including the chart title, should be `Percent Response`.

Please fix this.
[image.png]

吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>> 于2019年6月27日周四 下午2:36写道:
UI updated. Please continue the tests.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: Jian Tan <ta...@apache.org>>
Date: Thu,Jun 27,2019 10:08 AM
To: dev <de...@skywalking.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [Tests required][Prepare for release] SkyWalking 6.2.0 tests

Got it.

吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>> 于2019年6月27日周四 上午8:30写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yao Wang

I addressed that, the p99/95/90 things in topology edge are not right.
Including the chart title, should be `Percent Response`.

Please fix this.
[image: image.png]

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
UI updated. Please continue the tests.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: Jian Tan <ta...@apache.org>
Date: Thu,Jun 27,2019 10:08 AM
To: dev <de...@skywalking.apache.org>