Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by tommy wang <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/04 12:02:47 UTC

What is release date for DBCP-1.4?

I found many 1.4 RC version in svn/tags, but no release version.
Please tell me what is release date.  dbcp-1.4 is very important for my
project.

Thanks

Re: What is release date for DBCP-1.4?

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Tommy,

tommy wang wrote at Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2010 12:02:

> I found many 1.4 RC version in svn/tags, but no release version.
> Please tell me what is release date.  dbcp-1.4 is very important for my
> project.

Every RC tag represent a version that failed to be the final release,
because we found some problems with it. Therefore you can simply get the
standard answer: When it is ready - otherwise it would have been already
released some time ago.

- Jörg