Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Filip Majernik <fi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/19 18:29:04 UTC

Namespace prefix of the RPC deleted when invoking service

Hi,
I am invoking an operation "bookRefunds" of a Web Service from Apache ODE
1.3.2. This is how I initialize the request message variable:

<ns1:bookRefunds xmlns:ns1="http://payments.insurance.org">
  <ns1:refundRequests>
    <xsd1:refundRequest xmlns:xsd1="http://structures.insurance.org/xsd">
    </xsd1:refundRequest>
  </ns1:refundRequests>
  <ns1:bankAccount>
  </ns1:bankAccount>
</ns1:bookRefunds>

The Web Service is successfully invoked, however, the namespace prefix of
the RPC bookRefunds is deleted in the outgoing message and the namespace is
not declared in Envelope:

<bookRefunds xmlns="http://payments.insurance.org">
  <refundRequests>
  </refundRequests>
  <ns1:bankAccount>
  </ns1:bankAccount>
</bookRefunds>

Such a message cannot be correctly processed by XPath, for example when
specifying EncryptedElements via XPath in Rampart (the node bookRefunds
cannot be addressed like this:
/soapenv:Envelope/soapenv:Body/bookRefunds). I've found a similar issue here
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-656 ,
does it have something in common with this? Can I somehow force ODE to
either include the namespace in Envelope or to use prefixes?

Thank you in advance,
Filip