Posted to user@shale.apache.org by "Reynolds, James" <JR...@dentrix.com> on 2007/02/01 00:43:18 UTC

RE: Shale + Ajax4jsf

Apparently, the shale-view.jar is the culprit that is breaking ajax4jsf
in my app.  Using trial and error, I removed various components of my
app until the a4j "Echo" example worked.

Even with *all* Shale settings removed from my web.xml, just adding the
shale-view.jar to my project breaks it.  I tried it with
shale-view-1.0.4.jar and a shale-view-1.1.0 snapshot to no avail.

If you have a working Shale + ajax4jsf set up, I'd love to hear from
you.  I'm hoping that there is some workaround available.