Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Haspadar <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/08 01:59:40 UTC

Solr Php Client

Hello
I updated Solr to version 3.1 on my project. And now when the application
calls getResponse () method (PECL extension) I get the following:
"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SolrException' with message 'Error
un-serializing response' in /home/.../Adapter/Solr.php: 78"

How can I fix it?

Thanks

Re: Solr Php Client

Posted by Israel Ekpo <is...@gmail.com>.
Cool.

I will take a look at the issue later tomorrow.

Re: Solr Php Client

Posted by Haspadar <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Solr Php Client

Posted by Israel Ekpo <is...@gmail.com>.