Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Dennis Kubes <nu...@dragonflymc.com> on 2006/09/09 07:03:19 UTC

Re: two nutch indexes on same webserver

Assuming you have two separate war files deployed, it should be as easy
as setting the searcher.dir property in the nutch-site.xml file in the
different web-inf directories to the separate index locations.  If you
want to go the distributed searching route there is a in depth
explanation on the NutchHadoopTutorial on the Nutch Wiki.

Dennis