Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Malik Chettih <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 15:31:08 UTC

Common Betwixt : PLEASE Help

Hi everybody,

I'm using Commons Betwixt to parse and write an xml file. I'm looking to
parse a part of xml like this :

   <chart_value_text>
      <row>
         <null/>
         <null/>
         <null/>
         <null/>
      </row>
      <row>
         <null/>
         <string>lowest\rvalue</string>
         <string></string>
         <null/>
      </row>
      <row>
         <null/>
         <null/>
         <string></string>
         <string>highest\rvalue</string>
      </row>
   </chart_value_text>

For map the chart_value_text

<info primitiveTypes="attribute">
  <element name="chart_value_text">
      <element name='row' property='rows'
class='chart.reference.ChartValueTextRow'/>
      <addDefaults add-properties='false'/>
  </element>
</info>

And for map a row i use :

<info primitiveTypes="attribute">
  <element name='row'>
    <element name='string' property='labels'/>
    <addDefaults add-properties='false'/>
  </element>
</info>

The java classes are :

public class ChartValueText {
	protected List rows = new ArrayList();
	public ChartValueText(){

	}
	public List getRows() {
		return rows;
	}
	public void setRows(List rows) {
		this.rows = rows;
	}
	public void addRow(ChartValueTextRow chartValueTextRow){
		this.rows.add(chartValueTextRow);
	}
}

public class ChartValueTextRow {
	protected List labels = new ArrayList();
	public ChartValueTextRow(){

	}
	public List getLabels() {
		return labels;
	}
	public void setLabels(List labels) {
		this.labels = labels;
	}
	public void addLabel(String label){
		this.labels.add(label);
	}
}

Write the xml file depend on the value of the label. If The label is
"null" the value must be <null/>. If not the parse must be
<string>VALUE OF LABEL</string>
Can you help me.

Thank's in advance.

Malik CHETTIH