Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Grégory Joseph <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/21 14:19:35 UTC

Any plans for a release of the checkstyle plugin 2.7 ?

Hi guys,

I see on Jira that all issues for maven-checkstyle-plugin 2.7 have
been resolved. Are there any plans for releasing ?

I'm asking because I'd like to use features which have been added to
Checkstyle 5.2+, and can not, because Checkstyle's groupId has changed
in 5.2, so I can't use a newer version by simply changing the
dependency in the plugin.

Cheers,

-greg

Re: Any plans for a release of the checkstyle plugin 2.7 ?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello
If no other volunteer I will work on this start of august.

--
Olivier
send from a mobile