Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Didem Kuzucu <di...@yahoo.com> on 2002/01/09 13:16:13 UTC

SOAP-Env:Client

  Hi,
when I try to run my SOAP client, I get the message
   Soap Exception
    Fault Code : SOAP-Env:Client
    Fault Message : 3608
 Can anybody help me, please?

Note : I tried my SOAP server from another SOAP
client, it works.

http://greetings.yahoo.com

RE: SOAP-Env:Client

Posted by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com>.
The TcpTunnel or UtilSnoop programs capture the text of
a complete exchange of messages between HTTP client and
SOAP service. Since you got a SOAP-Env:Client fault, it
looks like your client's message was ill-formed.

Instructions are included in the UtilSnoop download.

RE: SOAP-Env:Client

Posted by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com>.

RE: SOAP-Env:Client

Posted by Didem Kuzucu <di...@yahoo.com>.
  Hi,
thanks for your answer but I'm bad at SOAP. How can I
use TCPTunnel or your UtilSnoop program. Can these for
specifying the actual message?
   Thanks& Regards
    Didem Kuzucu

> > when I try to run my SOAP client, I get the
> message
> >    Soap Exception
> >     Fault Code : SOAP-Env:Client
> >     Fault Message : 3608
> >  Can anybody help me, please?
> >
> > Note : I tried my SOAP server from another SOAP
> > client, it works.
>

> One approach would be to take a look at the actual
> message as transmitted. Sometimes the problem is
> pretty obvious. You can download my "UtilSnoop"
> program from:
>
> http://www.lanw.com/books/javasoap/default.htm
>
> Or use the TcpTunnel utility that comes with
> SOAP 2.2

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

RE: SOAP-Env:Client