Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/06 22:07:29 UTC

[HEADS UP] switch our CI builds from SVN to GIT

I'm working on this and plan to finish it today (in the next 1 -2 hours).
Only in case you see anything which is running totally wrong....

Best,
Christian

Re: [HEADS UP] switch our CI builds from SVN to GIT

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you to report it, I will verify it on my box :)

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by "devendra0008@yahoo.com" <de...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Willem,

Posted by "devendra0008@yahoo.com" <de...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Willem,

That worked like a charm!
Much appreciated!

-Dev

Re: [HEADS UP] switch our CI builds from SVN to GIT

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think you need to run "mvn clean install -Dtest=false" before setup the workspace of eclipse.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Done.
Started all CI server builds...

Best,