Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ravichandra <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/12 03:40:19 UTC

Re: Cache Preload from database using IgniteDatastreamer

Hi Om Thacker,

I am trying to implement / follow the same approach for my POC to understand
how that can be applied to a real time scenario's.
I googled but couldn't find a complete implementation in spring boot.
Is it possible to share the source code location, it would help me a lot.

Thanks,
Ravichandra

Re: Cache Preload from database using IgniteDatastreamer

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
It’s worth mentioning, that best performance is usually achieved when adding data to the same IgniteDataStreamer instance from multiple threads.