Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca> on 2018/07/19 05:04:49 UTC

Nightly builds

Apologies for the Jenkins spam, the builds were failing after npm
revoked all auth tokens and we needed to reauthenticate.

I've figured that part out, so our nightly builds are back to usually
failing for flaky reasons instead of consistently failing for auth
reasons. It's an improvement... of sorts...

~Darryl

Re: Nightly builds

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Darryl!