Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/06 11:37:11 UTC

RSyntaxTextArea - wrap this in a local class?

At present the RSyntaxTextArea is used directly by the various GUI classes.

I wonder if it might not be better to wrap it in a JMeter class?
Likewise for RTextScrollPane.

This would allow behaviour to be controlled from one place, and
simplify any upgrade issues if the API ever changes.

The class should probably be in org.apache.jorphan.gui.

Thoughts?

Re: RSyntaxTextArea - wrap this in a local class?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Regarding behaviour:

I'm not sure I like the wrapping; it does not seem to indent wrapped
Java lines, and it's not particularly obvious that the line has been
wrapped.

So it would be useful to be able to configure that, e.g. via properties.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
I agree

--
Cordialement.