Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Antony Adopo <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/26 14:52:07 UTC

raw javascript code on commonscreens.xml , ecommerce app

Hello,

Please could someone help me include this raw code on xml file
"CommonScreens.xml" on ecommerce app.:

<script type="text/javascript">
        $(document).ready(function () {
            $('.dropdown-toggle').dropdown();
        });
   </script> -

I saw an example :

<set field="layoutSettings.javaScripts[+0]"
value="/images/jquery/plugins/datetimepicker/jquery-ui-timepicker-addon-1.0.5.js"
global="true"/>

but this is only for pointing some file . Me I want to include raw java
script code

thanks

Antony

Re: raw javascript code on commonscreens.xml , ecommerce app

Posted by Antony Adopo <sa...@gmail.com>.
thanks. I solved my blem. I can put it directly in the HeaderHead.ftl file
or in a special .ftl and call it from HeaderHead.ftl

thanks

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antony,