Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by 怀守昆 <hu...@sina.com> on 2017/05/05 02:53:04 UTC

Artemis backup failover even quorum vote failed because of empty networkhealthcheck

 I'm test Artemis network isolation using quorum vote.

The backup failover after quorum vote return false.

I check the code find that in SharedNothingBackupQuorum#decideOnAction, after test isLiveDown(), networkHealthCheck is also checked.
If no network health check url/address configured, it always returns true.
So the backup decide it should failover.

Will this be an issue?

I use artemis 2.0.0, with 1 master and 1 slave.
According user guide, the backup should never failover.

Re: Artemis backup failover even quorum vote failed because of empty networkhealthcheck

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
can you try master?

--
Clebert Suconic