Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Koen Segers <Ko...@scarlet.be> on 2005/04/14 19:31:35 UTC

Directlink

Hi,

I'm using a javascript for generating a tree.
For keeping it short I need to get a link rendered without the <a></a> around
it.
DirectLink would be best. But it writes tags around your html.

How can I accomplish this?
Can I override the render function of a directlink component?
How can I do this?
I saw DirectLink is an abstract class. How does Tapestry handle it?

Greetz
--

Koen Segers

<ko...@scarlet.be>
<http://eddyvite.dyndns.org>

Re: Directlink

Posted by Koen Segers <Ko...@scarlet.be>.
On Thursday 14 April 2005 19:31, Koen Segers wrote:
I found it myself... :)

--

Koen Segers

<ko...@scarlet.be>
<http://eddyvite.dyndns.org>

Re: Directlink

Posted by Koen Segers <Ko...@scarlet.be>.
On Thursday 14 April 2005 20:12, Jamie wrote:
> you could probably write a custom renderer that implements
> ILinkRenderer. Then just set the parameter to register the renderer.

That's exactly what I did. I derived from DefaultLinkrenderer and changed a
few options. Thx for the reply !

--

Koen Segers

<ko...@scarlet.be>