Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> on 2012/11/01 02:09:13 UTC

[HELP] GitHub issues clean-out help wanted!

Hi folks,

While we run towards 1.3.0 we have some hygiene to take care of:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pulls

Any volunteers to look through these GitHub issues and see where they need
to go next? Comments and/or code both welcomed.

3. handle promises correctly in jquery.couch.js [STALLED]
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/3

4. support crossdomain.xml files [STALLED]
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/4

18. fix http header handling in list functions
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/18
Just needs a check, tidy up JS tests. Anybody?

30. fix broken JS callbacks during login
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/30
https://github.com/mikeymckay/couchdb/commit/a324c2c96f0fc339d10a30a5e50ddf9a410e00ca
Looks like it needs a check + some JS tests. Anybody?

32. document id in headers
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/32
Looks like it needs a check + some JS tests. Anybody?

33. how to remove old view files?
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/33
Already being dealt with in COUCHDB-1346

34. numerous $.couch fixes
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/34
Needs a couple of people to review. Anybody?

38. extend rewriter to support generic functions
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/38
@benoitc @davisp can you comment? Last I heard this looks like a -1 from
you both?

A+
Dave

Re: [HELP] GitHub issues clean-out help wanted!

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Bumping for GREAT JUSTICE.

--
NS

Re: [HELP] GitHub issues clean-out help wanted!

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Just a follow up.

On 14 November 2012 19:53, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> > 30. fix broken JS callbacks during login
> > https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/30
> >
> https://github.com/mikeymckay/couchdb/commit/a324c2c96f0fc339d10a30a5e50ddf9a410e00ca
> > Looks like it needs a check + some JS tests. Anybody?
>
> Nudged.

This is still open.

> > 33. how to remove old view files?
> > https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/33
> > Already being dealt with in COUCHDB-1346
>
> Nudged, seems to be an accidentally messy PR.

This is still open.

> > 38. extend rewriter to support generic functions
> > https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/38
> > @benoitc @davisp can you comment? Last I heard this looks like a -1 from
> > you both?
>
> Folks commented. Looks like a no-go, unless speed concerns are disproven.

This is still open.

Do we want to chase these up some more?

--
NS

Re: [HELP] GitHub issues clean-out help wanted!

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Nov 1, 2012, at 02:09 , Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> While we run towards 1.3.0 we have some hygiene to take care of:
> https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pulls
>
> Any volunteers to look through these GitHub issues and see where they need
> to go next? Comments and/or code both welcomed.
>
> 3. handle promises correctly in jquery.couch.js [STALLED]
> https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/3
>
> 4. support crossdomain.xml files [STALLED]
> https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/4

Merged. Waiting for PR close.

> 18. fix http header handling in list functions
> https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/18
> Just needs a check, tidy up JS tests. Anybody?

Merged. Waiting for PR close.

> 30. fix broken JS callbacks during login
> https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/30
> https://github.com/mikeymckay/couchdb/commit/a324c2c96f0fc339d10a30a5e50ddf9a410e00ca
> Looks like it needs a check + some JS tests. Anybody?

Nudged.

> 32. document id in headers
> https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/32
> Looks like it needs a check + some JS tests. Anybody?

Merged & Closed.