Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Chau, Hoang" <Ho...@adp.com> on 2007/05/10 18:54:02 UTC

How to set transport out?

Hi,

How to set the transport out explicitly?  I understand that axis2 will
take the default one in axis2.xml but it appears that it doesn't set the
transport correctly?  I search on the web and check the jars in lib to
make sure every jars file is there.  Nothing is abnormal.  Here is the
error:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport out has
not been set
	at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:439)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:330)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:294)
	at
gov.ca.edd.FsetServiceFsetServiceSoapStub.SendTransmission(FsetServiceFs
etServiceSoapStub.java:843)

By the way, I am using axis2_1.2 version.

Hoang
This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this
communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return
email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

RE: How to set transport out?

Posted by "Chau, Hoang" <Ho...@adp.com>.
Hi Martin,

The version of axis2 is 1.2
The version of common http client is 3.0.1

Hoang

RE: How to set transport out?

Posted by "Chau, Hoang" <Ho...@adp.com>.
Will do it.