Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Carlos Torres <ct...@mcn.com.br> on 2004/11/23 18:01:27 UTC

Re: PSML Change in Runtime

I have been changing the psml name file when the new one will be the default.psml and the old one will be another name. I'm using the methods after rename the files:

exporterService.getDocument(locator);

and after this

PSMLDocument doc2 = exporterService.refresh(locator);

where  exporterService is a PsmlManagerService object and locator is  a QueryLocator object.

The code run ok, but the screen configuration doesn't change. Anybody hava any idea how to "refresh" the screnn and aply the changes?

Please, help me.

Thanks.